Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Still Chugging Along

It has been a busy month.  I am working hard to bring another blog to life and will share more details once it is up and running.  The other two blogs are doing well at this point.  I have been able to make some money and get some debt paid off.

I had hoped to add more Hubs to my arsenal and get to 400 by the end of the year.  I really don't think that will be happening since life is so busy.  However, I am publishing more content and have some goals for the HubPages Ad Program.  I would like to at least get to monthly payments to help offset the fact that I am paying for content for Grand Per Month.

AdSense really did well last month.  It was a record month for me.  But of course, this month has to fall back to earth.  That is the nature of the beast and what would drive me absolutely nuts if I had to depend upon the internet to make my living.  But since I am just working to pay off debt, it is all good.

Amazon also did well last month.  I was pleased.  It is nice to see some consistent orders coming through.  This month is slow, but see the paragraph above.  Roller coaster on the earnings can just drive you batty.

Well, I don't have a lot.  I am wanting to work on another post so I can spend the weekend working on a non-internet related project.  That way I will be somewhat ahead of the game.  I have usually been writing my posts at the last minute and it is no fun.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails