Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Amazon Streak Likely to Come to an End

Well for the last 10 months, I have managed to have at least one sale through Amazon.  It looks like that streak is about to end since today is the 29th of November and I don't have any sales yet.  I am actually a little surprised given that this is the shopping season.  Maybe all the people that link through my Amazon links are procrastinating like me.

Despite that, I am not too worried.  Both AdSense income and HubPages Ad Program income are up compared to last month and traffic continues to improve so for that I am thankful.

I am also earning some money through my blog as well so that is good.  I think that having a diverse income stream can be very useful should one of them have a bad month.

Plus, I am excited by the fact that my online income for this year has exceeded my income for 2010.  I honestly didn't think that would happen given the changes that have occurred this year, but it did happen.  I am really looking forward to 2012 for another opportunity to learn, grow, and earn more income.

PS:  My kids have some Cockapoo puppies for sale.  Here is an ad for one of them.  You can see his picture at the left of this post.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on surpassing the previous year, Kidgas. I was excited about the idea of Amazon myself when I got started and never took the plunge. Then recently with them having to shut out affiliates from tons of states, I figured it was only time before my state got hit too. It hasn't yet, but it's just another reason why I'm glad I'm not messing with Amazon. I'd do eBay before Amazon I think. I wish it had gone better for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks. As it turns out, I did end up making one sale and got 16 cents in commission. So I guess, officially, the streak continues. I can only hope that December is better than 16 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16 cents unless you can sell one thousand times a month I would stop wasting the time spent, Which I hope is about 4 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry. It is totally passive and on pages that I did before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails