Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Starting on an Ebook

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting here as much as usual.  That is because I have been busy with blogging and HubPages trying to develop alternative sources of income.  Right now, I have been making money with AdSense, the HubPages Ad Program, and Amazon affiliate income.  I may also soon be getting a payment from Host Gator, but I am not counting anything until it is in my account.

This blog doesn't make me a lot of money, and I really don't see any way to change that.  However, I will be trying to develop another online income source and wanted to keep you in the loop.  Today, I plan on starting an ebook.  I already have a topic and a partial outline so I wanted to begin writing.  I haven't done much since starting the outline because I have been incredibly busy these past two weeks.

I have been posting at Cash Flow Mantra twice per week, Grand Per Month twice per week with some posts on Saturdays.  I have also been taking my contributors' posts and getting them up daily at Penny Thots.  (By the way, if anyone is interested, I could probably use another few contributors to maintain a daily posting schedule).

I have also been trying to publish up to a Hub per day this month because I really want to get to a monthly PayPal deposit from the Ad Program.  The money will come in real handy for continuing to pay my writers and offset some of the expenses associated with the three blogs.  I actually spent more than I made last month which was disappointing.

This is one of the reasons that I wanted to develop a new online income source, namely the ebook.  I know that it won't happen right away, but if I don't get going, it will just pass me by like blogging did.  One important aspect of trying to make money online is by diversification and this will be just that.  So I am thinking I might have some time to get some writing done today.  With that, I will close this post so I can get started.

10 comments:

  1. Why not come over to my blog and read what I just posted. There's a book you should read. It's time to network, if you know what I mean. We are on the same path...
    http://paulintampa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kidgas,

    Good luck with your ebook. It is a good next step for bloggers and can be profitable if it sells well. Maybe I'll see you over at Amazon - I have three fiction novels there now in eBook and paperback format and am loving my change over from freelance writer to novelest!

    Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops - meant to type 'novelist' - my bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I have Searched this type of Post for a long time.Keep on sharing Good stuff.

    Income

    ReplyDelete
  6. Online Make Money Tips
    Make Money Online. This will blow you away! Making Money Online made easy. You've never seen anything like this before: I hope you're ready to Make Real Money Online. Fast & Easy. The number one way to make money at home beginners welcome.How to make money online easily.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rock on! You are my guru as your blogs have guided me at my most difficult times. I am not a `job-searcher’ anymore, as I can make money sitting at home. Writers like you are the main reason I am a successfully established freelance graphic designer. By `successful’ I mean `making lots of money’. It is never too late to turn your life around…for the better. Websites like buy best inphographics online,online income from home, www.odesk.com, and www.e-lancing.com have made my day. If you know anymore such sites then just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this post. We know Ebook important to read this post.. thanks for admin.


    Forex training in Bangladesh | Most Popular Forex Training BD

    Guaranteed no loss forex trading strategy !! Get it !!!

    Hotline : +8801951134017, +8801951134018

    Please visit : brainforexschool

    Eamil : smmokit@gmail.com

    Skype : Mokit700

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for Starting on an Ebook

    Chris Owner CEL Financial Services IRS Registered Tax Preparer Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer https://incometaxprepfillmore.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails