Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Earnings for Second Quarter of 2010

First, I would like to apologize for not posting for the past week. I was out of town and had very limited internet access (not to mention time) so was unable to post anything. I still haven't gotten to the point where I schedule blog posts in advance. I simply write on the spot and off the cuff. Maybe someday, I will be so organized.

As a result of the time off, I feel like I am way behind in my regular life. I still have a week's worth of mail to go through and bills to pay. I plan on catching up this evening after I am done at work. In the meantime, I have a few minutes to post my earnings numbers for the second quarter of 2010.

I am encouraged by these numbers since the June earnings were slightly better than I earned in May. Hopefully the downtrend will be broken, and I can start to see some gradual improvement. Of course the earnings are much better compared to last June since that was my first full month ever online. I am really hoping that the numbers are looking better in the fall and winter months since last year seemed to be pretty good considering I was still early in this venture.

So here is what I earned for the past 3 months:

April 2010: AdSense = $22.86, eHow = $22.94, Total = $45.80

May 2010: AdSense = $22.49, eHow = $11.34, Total = $35.88

June 2010: AdSense = $24.51, eHow = $13.78, Total = $41.88

It looks like maybe I have found the bottom. Of course, one month does not define a trend, and I will have to see what this month brings. So far, the start of July seems to be promising. I need to get to work building more links and will be doing that for the next several months to be sure.

I hope to get back into the swing of things over this next week. It is always tough for me to come back from time off. It seems like I spend a lot of time trying to get things done before leaving and time catching up when returning compressing 3 weeks of work into 2. Anyway, it will be good to get back into a rhythm again. I will try to do a little each day and keep plugging away at building that passive income.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kidgas,

    Your Adsense earnings are good. Are your earnings mainly from your blog and HubPages or have you seen some earnings from Xomba, She Told Me, etc.? Just curious. The majority of my Adsense earnings come from Triond and my blog with very little from Xomba, so it's always interesting to hear how others do on the different sites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - you Adsense earnings have stayed relatively constant and if anything are starting to pick up so hopefully this will be the start of a trend. Also I have heard from others that there are higher earnings in the second half of the year as there is an increase in e-commerce associated with Christmas etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am $0.60 lower than you for June earnings-It will get better for the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna,
    Most of my earnings are indeed from HubPages. Xomba earnings have trailed off quite a bit. I am not sure what happened there. The CTR was pretty high but over the last several months, nothing to speak of.

    BB,
    I hope that it is a trend.

    Kelly,
    I am sure it will get better. Interesting that we are that close. We will have to have a little friendly competition.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails