Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Friday, July 15, 2011

Heading to Dallas--Gotta Love WordPress

So my family and I are heading for Dallas today.  Gotta pack since we leave in 2 hours or so, but had to do a quick post to let you know that I may not be all that active for the next week.  I don't know the internet access situation in the house that we will be renting.  If I have to live without, that is OK and might be better for me.

However, I have managed to schedule 4 posts that will happen at CashFlowMantra.com over the next 9 days while I am traveling.  I think that is absolutely awesome so be sure to check them out.  I put a lot of effort into getting four posts ahead the past week so that I could continue posting and not have people lose interest in that site.  I see a lot of momentum building and want to maintain that progress.

I just love the scheduling feature on WordPress.  I think it is so cool.  There might be one here on blogger, but now that I am getting into the WordPress action, I am loving it.  So, why didn't I do this sooner?  Fear of the unknown,  plain and simple.  Anyway, this is a quick post since I have to get packing.  Enjoy my new posts on my main personal finance blog.  You can go directly or catch them here in the right side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails