Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Google First Page in 16 Days!

Here it is--the SEO Experiment screen shot taken at 11:30 pm on October 21st!! I can't believe I made it to the first page of Google so quickly. I thought for sure that it would take a few months. I had been holding steady at position number 85 and stayed there for about 4 or 5 days straight.
Then suddenly it dropped to position 285, and I thought it would be stuck there for awhile. But tonight I just decided to check and WHAM! There it was! Position #5! Will it stay there long? I don't know. I still have two articles that I want to write and post with links to complete the link wheel. I wonder what those will do to the ranking. Of course when I find out, I will let you know.
In the meantime, I just want to look at the page and enjoy it, like a beautiful sunset. I can't wait until tomorrow. I will be writing a few articles and putting them on HubPages, Xomba, and InfoBarrel. This is great material and will enable me to get a little extra traffic if people begin searching for "SEO Experiment".
Sorry about posting again so soon, but I was too excited to keep this to myself. I am terrible at keeping secrets also. That is why I have to wait until almost Christmas Eve to go shopping. Oh well, gotta go work on that first article.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails