Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mid-Month Review

Alright, it is that time again. I want to look back to my October goals and see how I am progressing to know where I need to put additional effort if possible. By writing and recording my writing goals, I can determine where I am going and whether or not I am getting there. I think this is important to accomplish tasks without drifting along and not doing anything.

HubPages: My goal was to be at 100 Hubs by the end of the month. I am at 99. This should be easy to accomplish. I will probably write more. I had thought about being at 120 after finishing 30 for the month but that may not happen. I am still pleased. I don't know if I will get to 10,000 views since traffic has stalled somewhat.

eHow: I had hoped to be at 50 articles by the end of the month. I am at 40 now. I lost one in a sweep. I could still get it done, but it will take some effort. I think I want to try, though. Views are almost 3100 now. I don't think I will hit 4500. Traffic there has remained steady but is not growing like I thought.

Xomba: I didn't put down any numeric goals. I have written 2 feature pieces. I think that is helping my traffic and also resulting in people reading my stuff at HubPages. I am enjoying Xomba.

InfoBarrel: No particular goals were expressed, but I have added 2 articles.

My Online Income: I continue to post almost every 2 days. I am getting lots of growth on the site. I love all you followers. Yippee! I did post the SEO experiment post on the blog carnival that I have been using. I don't know whether that may bring added traffic or not. It can't hurt, however. That should come out early next week.

Real Assets: I continue to post there as well, about 2-3 times per week. It is slowly gaining traffic. I don't think it will catch up with this one, but I enjoy the topic.

AdSense: This is the exciting one! Despite not getting as much traffic as I would like, I am getting quality traffic. I almost have as much revenue as I did all last month through AdSense. At this pace, I will make my first AdSense payout. That will be awesome.

Quick SEO Experiment Update: I am beginning to feel like a yo-yo. I have been back in the Google search results at position number 85. The interesting thing is that one of my Hubs entitled Why Am I Doing an SEO Experiment? is showing up at position number 35. I guess we will just have to see where this all goes. I still have to complete a few more articles and post them over the next several weeks. So, there is some more backlinking to do.

That is all I had for today. I need to get writing, especially for eHow. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails