I will list the old goals first, followed by the modification of that goal in bold text. This will save you having to flip back and forth between posts.
- 250 total articles on Life123. Life123 had suspended their writers' compensation program early in the year. They did pay out for all work previously done which was nice and professional. However, this goal is no longer applicable.
- 150 Xombytes (articles) on Xomba. I currently have 45 articles. I am not entirely convinced that Xomba is the greatest source for residual income. Thus I should focus my goals on sites that will actually make me money until something happens with those sites. I do think Xomba is a great site for posting links and will continue to do this. I hope to have every single article at HubPages linked at Xomba by the end of the year. If you want to join Xomba for linking purposes with the probability of making some extra cash, that would be reasonable.
- 150 articles on HubPages. I already have 145 Hubs. HubPages has become my main money making site. Last month, it was responsible for the majority of my earnings. This month, it is not quite 60%. I think I want to go for 180-200 by the end of 2010. I also want to have a second account and put up 30 sales Hubs by the end of September to get some Amazon sales heading into the Christmas season. I would also like to have over 300 followers from the current 285.
- 50 articles on eHow. eHow has changed the format to Demand Studios. I still have 38 articles. I looked at some of the titles offered and did not like them. For me, eHow is no longer applicable. I simply hope to finish making additional links and make the $10 payout each month.
- As for writing for this blog, I have kept up but at a pace closer to 2 per week instead of 3. I don't plan on making any changes. I still think I have a shot of getting in the top 500,000 Alexa rank and will continue to strive for traffic and followers.
- I am putting my own site on the back burner for now. I bought Michelle Adams' ebook on virtual real estate. It is good, but it looks like a lot of work. I would rather write. I think I might look into having one built for me when I get a little more cushion in the paypal account to pay for a site and some hosting.
So, what are your goals for the rest of the year? Have you even bothered to look at your original plans for 2010 to see your progress? Feel free to shout out and comment.
Photo Credit: Elliot and GoAvs