Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whew! Nearing Burn Out

The 30 Day Challenge is only barely over 48 hours old for me, and I am feeling it. I suppose it has to do with the fact that I had to spend some time doing research so that I have spent probably 10-12 hours on the 3 hubs that I published. Couple that with the fact that I have also done 3 eHow articles since Thursday and 2 lenses at Squidoo, and I can see why I might be feeling that way. Not to mention the fact that I am trying to become active in the communities and in various groups in order to get my name out there and stimulate traffic. And a few blog posts to boot.

Increasing Traffic

The cool thing is that the all of this hard work seems to be paying off on the traffic front! I have really seen the HubPages traffic taking off. Most of it is fellow Hubbers but some is also Google traffic. The same goes for Squidoo. I have had 21 total visits in the last 7 days and 2 of the 5 lenses are in the top 85,000. I sure hope they stay there because maybe I can earn a few pennies off of all this hard work. Even eHow has had 11 visits to my 3 articles. I didn't think I would ever see traffic off Squidoo or eHow. Now it just becomes a matter of converting that traffic into revenue. I don't have anything to sell so I just have to hope they click on an Amazon capsule and purchase something or an ad.

How You Can Help

You can help by checking out the articles and making positive recommendations. You can also digg and stumble. This will especially be important at Squidoo where ranking matters in sharing the pot of earnings. I have included all the links for my Squidoo lenses here so that you can help with traffic if you would like:

Medicus Driver Training Aid
My Indy 500 Pictures
Budgets Suck
Investing in Gold
Make Extra Money with Your Body

Well, thank you all for reading this post and my articles. I have to go write another hub and keep the pedal to the metal so I can take a break at the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails