Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Monday, September 7, 2009

Productive Start to September



I don't know what started it, but the writing flow was turned on. So I decided to just "go with the flow" and published 6 Hubs, 6 articles on eHow, 2 decent blog posts (this one will make 3), my first InfoBarrel article which was over 1000 words, plus a few short posts on Xomba and all the links I posted with the summaries. Whew! I'm tired just writing about it.

Clearly the additional content will serve me well in the months and years to come so it was great to be able to post all of this material. I'm sure that writer's block and burnout will show up someday, and I will long for a week like the one I just had.

HubPages and eHow Update

The traffic at HubPages has been amazing. It has mostly been internal traffic, however so the earning potential is relatively small. I am definitely behind on the earnings pace for Adsense. I take comfort in the fact that August started out relatively slowly and picked up toward the end quite substantially. I need to try and earn $1 per day via Adsense to make my earnings goal by the end of the month unless eHow really comes through.

Speaking of eHow, traffic has also been solid. I am getting between 40 and 50 views per day. I can't tell if the traffic is internal or external. The earnings at eHow have simply amazed me. They are on pace for meeting the end of September goal. I don't know if things can keep up this way or even if they might be able to compensate for any lack of Adsense earnings.

My goal for the month of September was to get $2 per day or $60 for the month. It was admittedly a bit of a stretch and not anything I really have any direct control over anyway. That is why the past week was so wonderful. I do control how much content I publish so that was great!

New Follower

This blog has a new follower, and I am so excited. I have placed her blog on the blogroll. She is a professional writer so I am honored to have her follow little ol' me. Be sure to check out her blog because it is so useful and informative. Maybe someday I can do some interviews or something.

Finally, here is the link to my newest (and so far only) InfoBarrel article:

6 Reasons You Should Be Investing in Gold Now

I am anxious to see how this third income site works out. But, like I said, I am worn out after this past week so I will probably take it easy for a few days. Til next time and thanks for reading.

Photo credit: Wing-Chi Poon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails