Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Progress on September Online Goals

We are getting close to the end of September so I thought I would look back at the goals that I had set for September and review the progress made. With one week left in the month, maybe I can make a final push if needed. I think I will try to make a push this weekend, but don't know if it will be enough.

HubPages: The goal was for 80 Hubs. I am actually at 87 right now and would like to be at 90 by the end of the month. This should make up for my lack of progress elsewhere. The traffic at HubPages has been good. I am over 6000 views so far while the goal was for 5650. The biggest issue is that earnings might not even be as much as last month's. It has been slow on that front. Oh well, I will keep plugging away at articles and traffic.

eHow: My goal had been to get to 50. I am at 38. I found it hard to come up with good articles this month. I will focus and get 2 more so that the 10 less here was made up with 10 more at HubPages. The traffic is solid with 2200 views so far. That leaves 300 over 7 days to get to my goal of 2500. It should be close. I am happy with the progress except on the writing which is my fault. Earnings have exceeded last month and are close to target.

Xomba: I have completed links to all my eHow articles and will start on HubPages articles. Now I should see some of the impact on traffic since HubPages will track traffic sources to some extent plus I have Google Analytics. I have not written an article per day. Nor have I posted as many links. I have 10 Xombytes (articles) and 75 Xomblurbs (links) posted. That's not bad. I'm OK with it. Maybe I will increase those numbers by the end of the month. What started out as promising on the earnings front isn't quite panning out. But, there is a week left.

Shetoldme: I have posted some links to eHow articles. Still have some to finish. I am not spending a ton of time there since I am not even getting any ad impressions. I probably won't focus many efforts here because of that fact. It then becomes just like digg, and I don't spend a ton of time there, either. I don't expect to earn anything from this site, ever!

My Online Income Blog: Traffic is coming along. I have been posting at fairly regular intervals. I did get into another blog carnival. Every day in September has at least had 2 visitors and traffic is up 47% over the last 30 days. I am pleased with that. Furthermore, I even have some earnings from this blog.

InfoBarrel: I wrote 3 articles for InfoBarrel in the month so far. I really didn't have any goals since I wasn't writing at the beginning of the month. I decided to expand my horizons a little farther and see. I will include this site for the October goals and see what happens.

I don't know that AdSense allows you to talk ad impressions, but I have been paying close attention to those numbers since HubPages, Xomba, InfoBarrel, Shetoldme, and this blog all show AdSense ads. I can see how many impressions I am averaging per day and will set a mental goal for seeing these numbers increase by about 25% in the month of October. I will include a formal category in the October goals post.

That is all I had for today. It looks like for my final push I would like to go with 3 Hubs, 2 eHows and a little more work at Xomba but no firm numbers. Til next time. Thanks for reading. I sincerely appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. great blog ... check out my web traffic blog.. :) great tips and resources to get more blog readers/followers.. see you there

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails