Bristolboy asked about my HubPages earnings from AdSense so I thought I would look it up. Imagine my disappointment when going to my AdSense account, and Google doesn't even have data available since last June when I started writing. The earliest data that they could provide was from December of 2009. I am shocked! I simply can't believe that a fabulous Web company supposedly purposed with organizing the world's data can't provide me with such simple information. My bank can do better than that.
Anyway, here is the information that I was able to obtain. These earnings are strictly from HubPages and are for AdSense.
December 2009: $10.73
January 2010: $14.42
February 2010: $26.53
March 2010: $16.55
April 2010 (so far): $5.72
I haven't typically split up the information since I figured it all came into the same pot whether it came from HubPages, Xomba, Infobarrel, Triond, or my two blogger blogs. The majority has come from HubPages and Xomba so I just mentally kept track of which site was working out better. As more search engine traffic started appearing at HubPages, the CTR started improving such that HubPages is actually performing better than Xomba.
My plan is to continue working on Hubs and develop those a little more now that I have a better idea regarding the process. I have even elected to participate in a 60 day writing and marketing challenge that I trust will allow me to learn a lot more about the process. Once I have a little more of the challenge under my belt, I will share. In the meantime, I need to get writing some Hubs. I only have one completed out of 30. I lost a lot of time this past week without my laptop. I plan on having 5 done by this weekend and writing 5 on the weekend also in order to start to catch up. Wish me luck and hope it isn't too busy this week.
2 weeks ago