Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Monday, April 26, 2010

Still Working on Getting Articles Written

It has been difficult to keep up with the 60 Day Challenge over at HubPages. I have been incredibly busy without much time to do any significant writing. Needless to say, the result is some mental stress. After I finish with this post, I plan on writing a little more tonight. My hope is to be able to get an article or two done tonight and then one done each day this week with several completed this weekend.

I will probably have to get up quite early this week and forego some sleep to get it done within the next 10 days or so. I am still committed despite being behind. I have published 8 of 30 articles, have one finished but not yet published and one started.

I do believe that it will be worth it in the end. I have already seen a continuous improvement in traffic over the past few weeks. I suspect that when we get to the promotion phase, I will see lots more traffic. I'm sorry that this post will be short, but I want to get writing some more.

April Earnings

It will be close, but I might be able to get to another AdSense payout this month. It will depend upon what happens in the next four days, but it certainly is not impossible despite the fact that I thought it might be after the first two weeks. It is strange how some months start out strong and then wane, while others do the reverse. I don't know if there is any identifiable pattern. Oh well, I have learned not to count on anything yet. As always, I am glad that my livelihood does not depend upon AdSense.

I may not write quite as much here as in the past since I will be working over the next few weeks on my writing. I will try to stop by on occasion, though, and provide updates. Once I am done writing, the time crunch should ease up somewhat. Then, I will be taking a break from writing for the month of May. Thus will end my first full year on trying to make money online. It has been interesting for sure. Well, gotta get writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails