Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Getting Back to Business

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and took time to reflect upon everything for which we should be thankful. I had the opportunity to add to my list the birth of a healthy nephew early on Thanksgiving morning. He weighed in at 8 lb, 14 oz and was home by Friday so I got to hold him before we left. He brought the grand total of kids in the house to double digits with our 6 and my brother-in-law's 4. Lots to be thankful for.

But Now Back to the Grind

I enjoyed the 2 days off with no writing and little internet. I didn't even check email. But now it is time to get back into the swing of things. I plan on finishing out the week with a few articles between tonight and tomorrow. I hope to be able to publish again on Life123 now that my 30 days are almost up. I have several articles ready to go.

I would also like to write a few more for Triond to get going on that front. Traffic was down on all sites over the last few days which is not surprising given the holiday. I don't blame people one bit for taking time away from the internet and spending it with family and friends.

Over the next few days, I plan on getting together my December objectives to prepare for the final month of the year. I plan on sharing those objectives in the next post. I find it hard to believe that I have been able to accomplish as much as I have since the last week of May when I first started. The time seems to have gone by rather quickly.

Again, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I also hope you are able to get a few things done working toward your online income goals while preparing for the remainder of the holiday season. As always, thanks so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails