Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Writing At Every Opportunity

Now, I am not suggesting that writing at every opportunity is what you should be doing if you want to make money online. What I am saying is that you should at least consider the most efficient use of your time especially if you are doing the online income gig part time. I have written a couple of articles on finding extra time for writing online which you should check out if you are busy like me.

I had the chance to take my own advice this past weekend. We went to visit relatives in Ohio for my niece's birthday party. It is a two-and-a-half hour drive each way, so I had my wife drive on the way there while I worked on my computer writing an article for Life123. We have a little device that converts the cigarette lighter power source into a wall plug. I was able to use my laptop which only lasts one hour on battery power and recharge while riding.

I managed to get 2 articles done on the way to Ohio and 1 on the way home. It was a good use of the time and may end up paying off down the road. That night, I was able to post all three articles to Life123. Because I didn't have internet access, I needed to write on topics with which I was fairly familar. It turned out to be very productive since I was motivated to get something done. You just have to go with it when you feel motivated because there will be plenty of times when you aren't.

Comments on November Progress

Things are going OK so far. I am making some links. Mainly, I am doing a better job of incorporating links into my articles and posts. I have had some chance to work on Xomba and post links there.

Right now, I am trying to finish getting my quota of 10 articles done for Life123 so they have a few weeks to gather views. It would be absolutely awesome if I could get to the 50 views for payout on 4 of them, but I don't know if that will happen. I will accept whatever happens and know that December is another month.

I am more pleased with traffic this month, but earnings are pitiful. I hope this just means that the pattern of being slow at the beginning of the month and picking up at the end has returned. At this pace, I won't earn what I did last month. But, I would expect to see some ups and downs with higher peaks and an increasing baseline.

Finally, I think that I will submit again to the usual blog carnival that I have been using. I am not sure if that does anything for traffic or not, but it sure makes me feel as if I am doing something.

Thanks for coming by and reading again.

PS--If anyone wants me to be a guest blogger, just let me know and send an email. I would be honored and would only ask for a link in return. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I always love things like that - getting articles done when I'm travelling. To me it feels like bonus work that I wouldn't normally have got done, which is a nice feeling :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails