Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Sunday, October 11, 2009

SEO Experiment Update

So, I haven't had a lot of time to write over the past few days since I took a few family days to visit family and friends in Ohio and visit Cedar Point. I am writing this from a hotel in Van Wert, Ohio. We will be returning back to a regular schedule tomorrow. The awesome thing about passive income is that while I had no time to write and limited internet access, I was able to earn $8.10 from AdSense (HubPages, Xomba, blogs) and $3.08 with eHow. That's not a lot, but it was enough to pay for my chicken sandwich, fries, and drink at the Chik-Fil-A at Cedar Point (price gougers).

Out of the Sandbox?

Anyway, I have been checking the Google search results, and today I was at position number 70 for my blog post that I am trying to rank! I was impressed since I thought it might take forever to show back up in Google. I was actually in the same position yesterday morning also. Does this mean I am out of the sandbox and have graduated to the beach? Who knows?

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next 24 hours since I have the InfoBarrel article written and ready to go. I will be posting that either tonight when I get back home or tomorrow morning. It will link to the blog post as well as my eHow article which has already gotten 25 views on eHow.

My articles on HubPages have gotten a total of 64 views combined. Not only did I write one on SEO tips but also one on why I was doing this. I am finding this very interesting and educational since my next online income step will likely involve starting my own site and possibly doing some affiliate marketing. I will be paying for this with the proceeds from article writing so that no expenses will come from out of pocket. I think as soon as I reach Google payout and get that first check, I will pull the trigger. I will be sure to let everyone here know about my progress.

I think the next post will be an extensive Xomba update since I have a lot of good news on that front. Talk to everyone later. Time to get the free continental breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails