Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Friday, October 30, 2009

So Close, and Yet So Far

Here it is only 48 hours left in the month of October. I was hoping to earn $75 for the month. Based on the earlier part of the month, it looked like I might be able to do it. I had some very solid revenue days, two days over $6 and one over $7. By far, this has been my best month to date. But, I am still just over $8 short. Unless some miracle happens that hasn't in the last week, I doubt I will make it.

But, that's OK. I still think I could make $70 between eHow and AdSense. That would still be close (and yet far). Personally, I think the issue has been the traffic. Traffic at eHow has been less than last month. So has the traffic at HubPages. That is why in November (and for the past couple days), I have been working on creating links. I still have plenty of links to create over at Xomba for about half my Hubs. Doing 2 links each day during November should help not only traffic but earnings also.

A Few Random Thoughts

I was in a book store the other day and as I walked through the door, I was immediately struck with a thought: "Look at all this material! Why is it I get writer's block?" There is more material there than I could write in a lifetime on all sorts of topics. I guess I shouldn't worry about what to write and should just write.

Why is it that I still get so excited over traffic, comments, and earnings? Why am I spending so much time trying to build a portfolio of articles that will earn passive income? I think it is the challenge of building something that I can call my own. I can point and say, "Look what I can do." Why is it that you write?

My ultimate objective for the next two months is to add $15 each month to earnings so that at the end of December I have earned $100 for the month. That is a nice figure and makes you kind of sit up and take notice. I am going to be going at it pretty hard to see what I can get done. I want to thank everyone for stopping by and reading my blog. I appreciate it. Certainly, if you enjoy it, let me know and share with your friends. Also thanks to all the well wishers. That is it for today. Gotta get writing and linking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails