Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August Starting to Heat UP

The weather is warming up here in central Indiana, and they are starting to move online as well. The biggest problem for me now is finding time to write. I am just coming off a low point where I was busy elsewhere and wasn't able to write. I wasn't earning anything and was starting to feel a little down. But, just when I started to wonder if it was all worth it, here is what happened.

Traffic Continues to Increase

Despite the lull in writing over at HubPages, traffic is meeting and is starting to exceed my goals. I am averaging over 50 views per day for the last week and it looks like the trend is solid. Furthermore, the traffic from Google for the last 7 days has exceeded the HubPages traffic which is definitely good in the long run. Earnings have been sparse despite the traffic, but even that is starting to see signs of life. I have 53 hubs now total and will have my work cut out for me to get to 70 by the end of the month, but it is still possible. I should be able to get one or two done this weekend and maybe several done next week.

eHow is on FIRE!

Ok, so you may not be so impressed, but I sure am. I am up to 14 articles now with over 300 views. The best part is that I am starting to earn a few cents here and there, so I only expect it to get better. I can definitely see that eHow is a viable earning opportunity and am going to push myself to keep getting more and more articles out there. It seems that the opportunity may be better than HubPages unless I see some Amazon revenue from HubPages.

Sorry, but this will be a short post so that I can start writing some more. I would like to put out a few links for eHow on some of my more recent articles. I can't tell where some of the traffic comes from, but I may consider adjusting the eHow widget to see if that makes a difference. My next post will talk about how I am maximizing my time and trying to make it as efficient as possible.

eHow links:
Find Spare Cash for Investing in Gold
Screen Oneself for Testicular Cancer

Til next time. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails