Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Busy Week So Far

It's been a busy week so far, but not for writing. Lots to do at work, and the schedule has made me fairly tired so I haven't been as productive during the week as I would have liked to be. I am going to sit down and write some tonight and tomorrow. I have several ideas. I just need to implement them.

Yeehow For eHow

I did manage to get my first earnings over at eHow yesterday, a grand total of $0.56 almost enough for a coke at work. It is definitely exciting. I was starting to get a little bummed since I have gone five days with no revenue at all. It is nice to see that earning at eHow is possible. Now I just got to get going on the article front and it might be possible to meet this month's goal.

HubPages Update

I have completed 49 hubs and am well on my way toward the 70 by the end of the month. I certainly feel that it is feasible. Despite the lack of earnings, the traffic has held up fairly well and the increased hubs have been drawing increasing levels of traffic. Traffic has even stayed consistent over the past several days when I haven't been publishing. I think that is very encouraging for the future.

Sorry that this will be a short post, but as I said....it's busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails