Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Friday, August 21, 2009

Online Income Report


This has been a very exciting and motivating week. I won't report exact totals for earnings since I want to save that for the quarterly updates which will begin at the end of September. I do want to say, though, that the results for eHow have surpassed my expectations and what seemed like a weak month on HubPages has actually turned out to be pretty decent with still a fair amount of month left.


If you remember, my goals for the month were to earn a total of $12, $10 from HubPages and $2 from eHow. Both of those goals have been met already. Right now it looks like I could even end up over $20 for the month.


12 Day Earning Streak


The most exciting part is that I have earned something for the last 12 days in a row. On HubPages, I would have 4 and 5 day dry spells which would get quite discouraging. Now, even though I may have a day or two without earnings at HubPages, I was able to earn something at eHow and vice versa. It shows that diversification is important. Needless to say, I hope the streak continues.


Part of this positive event is the fact that I am starting to get more and more articles and as a result more traffic. It only makes sense that hard work should start paying off. I currently have 59 Hubs and 25 eHows. I plan on getting to 70 Hubs by the end of August (which is feeling like it might be tough) and 30 eHows by the end of August (which should actually be pretty easy).


Right now I am starting to look at the entire picture and am beginning to formulate September's goals in my mind. I will post those as we get closer to the end of August.


PS--My First Blog Carnival


I signed up for my first blog carnival and submitted the post about motivation. It is supposed to come out sometime today. If I get in I will make a quick post and provide a link. I will also see what happens with traffic and keep you updated. If it works, then I will likely participate in others and may even consider hosting.


Until next time. Let's keep that earning streak alive. Photo credit: BKMD at en.wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails