Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Friday, August 28, 2009

Stock Trading Series and New Site

Boy do I have a lot to talk about on this post. I almost wonder if I should divide it up into a few posts, but I don't think I will. First, let's start with HubPages. I will be starting a new series there called "Online Stock Trades" and will review several different stocks in a particular sector with each series. I am excited since will incorporate the stock research that I enjoy with the writing that I enjoy also. Plus, it should give me lots of material to write about at HubPages. Here are two links for the explanation and my first post on silver mining stocks:

Online Stock Trades: A New Series
Online Stock Trades: Silver Miners

I have already learned some things myself by reading the annual reports of these silver miners. I have started working on the next installment which will be on solar stocks. I hope to get that posted later today and get a few more done over the weekend to meet my goal of 70 Hubs by the end of August (I am at 65).

Earnings Goal Has Been Met Easily!

I have several things to say about earnings. First off, my goal of $10 from HubPages has been surpassed as has my goal of $2 from eHow. I even got my first click off this blog. Can you believe it? I honestly never thought that would happen. I think it just goes to show that all of this hard work is starting to pay off. I am $9.16 on eHow so far with 3 days in August left. My goal didn't even include making payout this month but now that I am so close I can taste it, I am feeling all anxious. Funny how that works.

Blog Carnival Working?

The jury is still out on this one. I will say that I am averaging about 5 visitors a day since the blog carnival. Overall, traffic is up. I don't know if I can attribute it to that or to links in my HubPages profile and links at Shetoldme.com. Speaking of social networks....

Xomba and Shetoldme

I signed up for Xomba today after reading several promising internet earnings reports. It is a site where I can post links to my own content or to other sites or interesting things I find on the internet (like Digg in that respect). The difference is that I can get paid via Adsense (50-50 split with Xomba) if anyone clicks on an ad next to my stuff. I figure why not. I get some links and maybe an income stream. Here is my referral link if you want to sign up:

http://www.xomba.com/referral/777d849c

Shetoldme is pretty much the same thing but sounds like it is a newer site. I have a referral link there also. Again, links for sure; Adsense is bonus:

http://shetoldme.com/referral/736868c6

I suspect that some of these sites might be responsible for some of the traffic on this blog. If you are visiting from there, please feel free to comment.

I think that is all I should post for now. I have some other things that I might just save for next time. Be sure to keep stopping by for updates and my progress when it comes to online income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails