Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Looking Ahead to August

Well, July is done and August has begun. Before I share my goals for the month of August, I would like to review the accomplishments at the end of July. As you can see, the eHow widget began working. I can place five of my articles in the box for people to click. You can also place it on Facebook but I couldn't figure it out yet. I will have to spend more time with it.

I also put together a small Amazon store with the link at the top right of this blog. I have been getting some clicks over at Amazon from my HubPages hubs but no purchases. Maybe someday. I also placed a donation button on this blog since I don't think I will end up with many ad clicks. I have earned $0.02 so far from this blog. I guess I should be happy since that is pure profit.

Goals for August

HubPages: I am in the midst of the 30 day challenge which I am carrying on to the end of August. I have published 46 hubs so far and plan to get to 70 by the end of the month. I have 1983 views and hope to get to 3000 by the end of the month. I also earned $6.93 during the month of July and hope to earn $10 in August. I think this will be a reasonable goal.

eHow: I am liking eHow. It is pretty easy and quick to write an article, and I was able to get 9 done in my first week last week. I plan on getting at least 30 done by the end of the month and would prefer to get them done ASAP so that they can age a little. I have had 89 views but no earnings yet. That is why I would like to get at least 10 more done soon so that I would get a chance to earn $2 this month.

Squidoo: This site is a little more difficult for me. I am pumped that someone ordered some Amazon books from my Indy 500 picture lens and I made $2.30. I also have 3 of my 5 lenses in the top 85,000 so maybe I can earn a few cents that way. But it sure will take a lot of effort to remain there and if someone clicks on a non-tiered lens, I won't get anything at all. That's why I am preferring the other 2 sites. Even if I only get a few views a month, I still benefit from any clicks. It would be nice to get some more lenses done, but I will be focusing on HubPages and eHow instead and create a lens when I get bored. I really don't have any August expectations for Squidoo unless I have time.

My Online Income Blog: I want to continue making posts and document my progress. I would like to average about 5-10 views per day for the month of August and maybe come up with $0.05 in earnings by the end of the month (LOL!). Other than trying to get some regular traffic, I have no expectations for this blog on the monetary front.

So, if I sum it all up, I need to get 24 hubs and 21 eHows done and am hoping for increasing traffic on HubPages to an average of 50 views per day. At eHow I would like to get 15 views per day average and about 5-10 on this blog. Wish me luck and keep visiting. Off to work out and then start writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails