Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Monday, August 3, 2009

A Fairly Productive Weekend

Well, the weekend was fairly productive if not profitable. I was able to get 3 hubs done on Saturday and get them published. I was afraid that traffic was going to dry up considerably, but it seemed to at least hold its own over the weekend. From what I am reading, summer traffic usually is down compared to the rest of the year. That is somewhat encouraging since I will be adding hubs and will likely see a nice bump in traffic once fall and winter arrives.

I also was able to add one eHow article yesterday and have 3 more ready to publish. I was hoping to get more done on Sunday, but I spent some time with the family. I hope to be able to get those other articles published later today and then work on some more in the next 2 days and then get up to 20 total published by the end of the week. I am slightly miffed at the eHow website since my traffic stats have not updated since Thursday. I hate to be putting in the work and not at least knowing that I am getting any views. I understand that earnings will take a little time although I hope to get $2 out of the month of August. That's why it is important to me to try to get as much onto the site as early in the month as possible.

This is a somewhat short post, but that's OK because I want to continue working and have lots of things that I would like to get done. Please feel free to contact me and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails