Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Featured at Life123

Guess what! I am the featured writer at Life123. I am found on the writers homepage which can be seen here. I will probably be there for about a week if it is like some of the other featured writers that I have seen. I consider it quite an honor that they would choose me. I am hoping that this will allow me to move to the next level that much sooner.



I am able to publish again also. I seemed to be having trouble so I sent an email to ask what it meant by 30 days since I had been through my 30 days and the site still wouldn't let me add to my content. The people at Life123 responded quickly and resolved the issue rather quickly as well. I was very impressed by their professionalism. I would recommend the site to anyone just starting out.



As mentioned, I hope to be able to get 3 more articles up to the 50 view level. The 3 that are currently closest all have view counts in the 20's. Here are the links in case you want to go read them:



Stock Investing Greats and the Lessons They Teach

If Gold is Too Expensive, Consider Silver (This is incredibly timely. If you only have time for one article, read this one.)

What is Tetralogy of Fallot?



Currently, I only need 220 more views to get to the next level at which point I will be able to contribute 40 articles per month. I figure that will happen sometime between now and Christmas. I hope to be able to publish 15 articles for the month. Thank you to everyone who has been able to stop by and read my Life123 articles. I really appreciate it. I plan on making Life123 a source of fairly steady and predictable income for 2010 so that I can start looking at getting my own site and paying for the related expenses such as hosting, etc.

Next time, I want to update everyone on the SEO Experiment. Very interesting stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being a featured writer on Life123. Hope it brings you lots of clicks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails