Buy Hosting From Host Gator

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Halfway Thru the Month of Xomba

Well here we are, half way through the month. I called it the month of Xomba since I made a commitment to publish a link or article everyday during the 31 days of December and see what the added effort would bring. So far, I have been able to live up to that goal with the exception of one day. On that day, it was busy at work, and I ended being so tired I went to sleep at 8:30. That's OK by me since I really needed the extra rest.

I think I will be able to achieve my goal of 200 Xomblurbs by the end of the year since I currently have 163. That is just a little over 2 each day. The goal of hitting 40 Xombytes (articles) may be a little more difficult unless I get writing more. I currently have 30 so it would still be possible to achieve. I will certainly do my best.

Earnings are Decent

The result of the extra effort and focus seems to be paying off. I am getting more traffic as represented by AdSense impressions, and I have earned almost as much as I did all of the month of November. That is good news so I am motivated to continue to put in the extra effort for the rest of the month and on into the new year.

I plan on making Xomba my main site for the next several months for residual income. The problem is that I really don't know yet whether or not it will truly end up being residual. I suspect that it will have some residual aspect to it since I see Xomba ending up fairly high on some Google searches.

Xomba got a new site engineer and will be making changes to the site. Included in these will be better data reporting which will likely improve my ability to detect what people are reading and looking for at the site. I think this will be incredibly useful.

Xomba is a great way of making some money online. If you would like to get paid for your social bookmarking efforts please join under my Xomba referral link. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask since I will be happy to let you know more about my Xomba experience and will be brutally honest in the process.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on Xomba, Kidgas.. I haven't tried that out since I don't have an Adsense account.. Looking forward to hearing how it all adds up at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, prerna.
    I will be sure to report the results when I report my overall quarterly results in early January. Be sure to watch for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kidgas,

    I would like to go over a potential system I think you could lead for me in regards for trafficking and creating customers. Pays well and makes a difference. Please review my blog and let me know if you would be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm sold. I used your referral code too.
    @Ileane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ileane,
    Thanks so much. I hope that Xomba works even better for you than it has for me. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. I will be glad to help in whatever way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been thinking about joining Xomba. Do publish articles on Bukisa.com? That is where I spend most of my time.You can see my earnings report on my Blog "Make Money Online Writing"

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lexy,
    If you do join, I would appreciate you using my referral code.

    No, I do not spend any time on Bukisa. Not that I would mind, but there are only so many hours in the day. I will go check out your earnings report.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    Thanks for this information !

    I will definitely check out the earnings report of my blog.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails