- HubPages: Rank 278 When I look at the graph, I notice a slight uptrend.
- eHow: Rank 158 There is a clear uptrend to eHow. Makes me think about writing for them again.
- Xomba: Rank 2370 The graph actually looks flat, meaning that Xomba is not gaining traffic. Hopefully that will change.
- Life123: Rank 9780 This site has another clear uptrend. Maybe I will gain an advantage by being an early user.
- InfoBarrel: Rank 14,160 I am surprised by this rank. I would have expected higher, but there is an uptrend.
- Triond: Rank 22,909 The graph seems kind of flat over the past 3 months.
And what about sites you may be considering. Several fellow bloggers write for Suite101. What is Suite101's Traffic Rank? 816 with a clear uptrend. So it makes sense that earnings and traffic will do well at that site.
How else can Alexa be used? I like to go to some of the blogs on which I comment and click on the sites linking in to see if I can find places that similar blogs have been getting or placing links. Sometimes this will lead me to other blogs which might be a good place to leave a comment to expand my horizons. So far, the best marketing has been interaction on other blogs.
I also like to go to the "search %" tab. When I go there for this blog, I find that the number of visitors to this site coming from search engines has been increasing. That is great and is consistent with the info that I am getting from Google Analytics. It says that I might be doing something right to land high enough in the SERPs (although I am not focusing on this so I am really just clueless).
Those are just a few of the ways that I use the site Alexa.com. How do you use it? Are there other sites besides Google Analytics that you use for information? Please comment and share. And as always, thanks for reading.
Photo credit: Jrcastillof at Wiki commons.